Sep 23, 2015

Me and Korea - Korean Friend

Hello.....
안녕하세요....

This post is about my Korean Friend (한국어 친구)

I want to say thanks to Ayulia Tari, she was introduce about Friends Talk App first time.
That's my first experience chatting with foreigner!! 
Oh, I must speak English with them.


No easy to find Korean which able speaking English well. But if your purpose for see cute 오빠 yeah that's enough ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. And also be careful because many pervert guy there who want cyber sex only! If you find someone flirt with you please IGNORE!




My first Korean friend is Ryan from Gangnam, Seoul. Due to he is my first friend so he is really special! He can speak English well and also handsome >.<. He is smart and workaholic. However I like him very much. I hope can meet him soon. ^^ ❤


After that I met many guy (why guy? because i like to see cute guy kkkkkk ) at least 10-15 guy but only short time. Maybe they are not interest talk with me or difficult with English ( I made group in Line messenger, me, him and translator hahaha). It's okay because I can make a friend with other again.
I meet my brother Jake ( 재영 오빠) and special friend: 백용오빠❤, 승규오빠, 형장오빠, 은수오빠, 안진오빠, 지현오빠, etc. They are a good friend ^^ ❤❤❤


Second application, I installed Epenpal application because my friend says that Epenpal user not mannerless so you will feel safe use this application. But almost the user is under 30 years old. Anyway I met my best friend Hyeon Ki 현기 오빠, 오형씨 and my Giant Wallace (peace ^^v) on Epenpal. They are teaching me Korean and English *thanks alot❤❤





Third application is Kakao Story! This application like my diary because twice a day I will update my activity there. I have over than 300 friend from Korea, Turkey, Iran, Vietnam, Thailand and many other country. I meet many good friend and a few bad friend. I get many hurt and get many happiness. Because they are so kind with me, give me mood and comment. I love KKS friend ^^❤❤❤ . This is the reason to learn Korean quickly because I want to understand my Korean friend post so I can give the right mood hehehehe. From KKS I meet 영민오빠❤😂, 혁원오빠❤, Tugba, 병찬씨, 아빠, Kelly, ohhhh so many nice friend there, I cant write one by one ㅠㅠ ❤❤❤❤❤❤





And the last........ If you want to make foreign friend especially Korean, try 3 application above and make sure you have basic English for communication and don't forget be careful in cyber world.
Okay that is my story about my Korean / foreign friend. I will update again later.......

Thanks,고마워요....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Ice Cream Diary Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang